InVision is a web designing and product management tool which allows users to manage, create, design, and test prototypes & business models, which designers employ to power their designing processes. It was created by designers, for designers. Users are able to extract images, sketches and designs from all over the internet and transform them into an interactive designing tool which can be implemented and incorporated to test designs. InVision offers full integration with Dropbox & Google Drive which allows harmonious synchronization for files. InVision also provides feedback, collaboration and user testing.
Benefits of InVision
InVision makes it easier for companies to design and curate their sites in the easiest way possible. They further provide prototyping tools which aid in creating prototypes for clients, which are functional and clickable. This provides a visual layout to keep clients and designers on the same page, to judge and understand flaws as well as determine the improvements needed for given designing work.
Usually designing webpages, sites and prototypes require technical skills in certain cases; however, InVision provides an easy to use, drag and drop feature to attack designs, sketches, images, and other source information. Users achieve an arsenal of collaboration tools, which aid in community work and partnership. It provides an easy harmony between individual work and collective collaboration. Users can work hassle-free on projects and switch to a group based system with ease of access. It is one of InVision’s strongest assets. It is extremely easy to provide quick feedback and instant comments using InVision, rather than using image links in PDF’s & JPEGS.
The number of integrations, which the platform, become user-friendly, include;
- Google Drive.
- Microsoft Teams.
InVision provides a realistic model and model mock sites for mobile and websites. It allows users to get an in-depth perspective on the actual color scheme, scale and browser/ internet experience, to better understand the site in its initial prototype stage.
Pricing & Packages
There are a total of five packages being offered, all of which have transparent quotes, except for the enterprise package, which is available by quote. Customers avail a 126 bit SSL encryption option and daily backup option with each package. It includes;
- Free trial
- Starter – $15 / month – 3 prototypes
- Professional – $25 / month. – unlimited prototypes
- Team – $99 / month. – Unlimited prototypes & up to 5 members.
- – By quote. – Unlimited prototypes & add on features.
Features of InVision
InVision is an SEO based web designing software which offers users a number of features which are essential, and easy to use, marketing tools for website designing. It includes;
- Sharing & presenting.
- Testing & research aids.
- Organization tactics.
- Individual and collective collaboration.
- Instant feedback and commenting.
- Project management.
- Extensive feature library.
- Design templates.
- An easy to understand visual interface.
- Drag & drop for ease of access.
- Biometric integration.
- It is great for visually presenting website content and ideas to clients.
- Decreases decision time and makes work faster. It has eradicated the days of back to back information relay and has created one platform with all the essential tools used for web marketing and content designing.
- Easy to organize information into a single screen layout.
- Expensive to maintain for freelancers.
- Video conference feature incurring bugs.
- Lack of further integration options with applications like Instagram.
InVision is the fastest growing web development and marketing tool used for designing. It has a lot over other options, apart from its standout features, there are many reasons to opt for InVision as a designing software. It includes;
- Real-time designing.
- On-screen to-do list option.
- Mobile-based and web-based prototyping with complete control.
- History saving and synchronization.
- Hover states to create menus and tooltips etc.
- Live sharing option.